Google Analytics

Monday, June 11, 2012

The Big Etsy Contest!!! It's Fun!


http://etsycontest.com

So check this out I discover this site in the Etsy blogs the other day and its really fun. As an Etsy shopper you get to vote on which item you like best with in a pre-set price range. As a shop owner you get to submit which of your items you want in the contest. Here's a couple screen shots.

So here is what the voting page looks like. The Big Etsy Contest pits 2 items for sale on Etsy against each other and YOU vote. It's really cool and very fun WARNING it is also addicting. Before you know it time has flown by while you were deciding winners.

Big Etsy Contest also puts up a page of winners for you to check out. They have the winners listed daily and monthly.

Shop owners is super easy to signup just go to http://etsycontest.com/signup.php and type in your shop name. They pull up your information and you choose what item you want in the contest and what days work best for what you have its that easy!!! And you listing is hyper-linked within the picture.

I entered https://www.etsy.com/listing/98271663/shabby-chic-ornate-oval-mirror-hand and had 30 wins which had me winning 45% of my contests. Not too shabby if I do say so myself. My mirror was in the contest on May 2nd and for the month of May it had 228 views and 11 favorites. I give lots of credit to The Big Etsy Contest.

So Check it out, it's fun and you might find the item of your dreams!
Enjoy
Tracy


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment